Cerebrum is working to bring self-sovereign identity to as many people as possible. To start, we're building credential management tools for compliance data. Our software helps credential issuers verify and secure all kinds of data — from background checks to COVID tests.
We’re looking for an experienced senior front end engineer to join our fully distributed team. While you would have the opportunity to work on multiple existing projects, this role will initially focus on creating a new front end for an enterprise web app.
- Architect the front end code base for enterprise Next.js and Electron.js apps. You will need to improve and refactor existing codebases that are in production.
- Work with our designer to deliver a first class interface and user experience.
- Join with our distributed development team to produce a clean codebase, through code reviews and paired programming.
- Collaborate with a talented team of front and back end engineers, product designers, project managers, and product testers to deliver a solid enterprise platform.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of React development experience
- Solid knowledge of modern web technologies (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience maintaining a live enterprise front end at scale
- Unit testing experience, preferably with Jest and React Testing Library
- A drive to analyze, diagnose, and successfully solve complex problems
- Ability to work independently on small teams with minimum supervision
- Strong organizational, decision making, verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English
Nice to have
- Next.js experience
- Electron.js experience
- Apollo GraphQL experience
- Knowledge of blockchain technologies
- Experience working in a fast paced team environment (Agile, or similar)
- Startup experience
- Experience with blockchain technologies
This position is full time, and fully remote. Cerebrum is a fully distributed team, committed to the growth and learning for all our employees. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.